Undiscovered Asset Managers/Sub-Advisors
We are working with a variety of selected, smaller, virtually unknown, asset managers with exceptional track records and returns. Below is a list of our current sub-advisor/managers and their strategies. Click on the manager for more information:
- Artificial Neural Network - through machine-learning processes, hundreds of variable are analyzed to make investment recommendations. Ths manager built, and has been using, their neural network to manage money for over a decade. For more information, click here.
- Global ETF - this father and son team has 65+ years of collective experience managing US and international securities. Their portfolios are modeled after endowment funds with well diversified investments using uncorrelated asset classes. For more information, click here.
- Leveraged Bonds Portfolio - this manager maintains an intermediate-duration range corporate and T- ond portfolio, utilizing varying degrees of short-term leverages using uncorrelated asset classes. For more information, click here.
- Short-Term Real Estate Investments - offered to accredited investors only -- two types of lending investments portfolios with high yields. For more information, click here.
- Value Strategy Manager - diligently apply the principles of Benjamin Graham -- the "father" of value investing. For more information, click here.
- Defensive Strategy for Accredited Investor Portfolios - this firm that has developed a very successful "defensive strategy" for your accredited investors who Buy-and-Hold. For more information, click here.
- Absolute Income Portfolio - a 17-year old asset management firm offering an alternative income strategy designed for investors who require higher yields with lower volatility. For more information, click here.
- Nimble Investing - this RIA is an intermediate-term investment manager and has been helping advisors to produce far-greater-than-average returns for almost 50 years. For more information, click here.